Nie masz konta na Pikabee?   Zarejestruj się      ZALOGUJ SIĘ

What really is a "healthy" diet???

OKOŁO 2 MIESIĄCE TEMU
HI,

Soooo, a month ago I watched a movied called "That Sugar Film" which talked about the evils of sugar in your diet. I was determined to get away from my sugar addiction and started researching the Keto Diet. I've been on what I modified Keto diet because I limit my carbs to 40 grams per day. I do not go crazy using coconut oils, MCT oils, etc. My diet is pretty simple and made up of salads, protiens, veggies, olives, avocados, nuts, stuff like that. I've lost my blood sugar stays around the bridge, and have blood sugar stays around. My body is accepting a new way of eating, but I've started to struggle in my head with the dietary restrictions. Of course, the scale and my BG monitor have been reacted to my habit to return to bad habits. Today, a gentleman was telling me about his weight loss. I watch the movie "What the Health?". I started watching and it talks about heart disease and cancers. The doctors / cardiologists in the movie say that the meat has a class and carnage. Aarrggghhh !!! I know that my diet issues mostly revolve around sugar (chocolate) and my tendency to binge on it and other high carb foods. The high fat diet is a great choice for you, but it does not matter what you think about it, bacon, and cheese? All of the "experts" have widely varying ideas about what is the "healthy" diet consisting of, including the American Diabetes Association, the American Heart Association, and the American Cancer Society. I'm 60 years old and have already dealt with a rare bone. I would like to be around to enjoy life as long as possible. I think I'm looking for something that is not so extreme, where I can eat carbs in moderation, but I'm not sure that the body can handle that from BG standpoint. I'm soooo confused ... what's a girl to eat ??? Is there such a thing as an all-around healthy diet?       

Please help.

ostatnio edytowany około 2 miesiące temu

Dodaj odpowiedź

Ważne: Strona wykorzystuje pliki cookies.
W ramach naszej witryny stosujemy pliki cookies w celu świadczenia Państwu usług na najwyższym poziomie, w tym w sposób dostosowany do indywidualnych potrzeb. Korzystanie z witryny bez zmiany ustawień dotyczących cookies oznacza, że będą one zamieszczane w Państwa urządzeniu końcowym. Możecie Państwo dokonać w każdym czasie zmiany ustawień dotyczących cookies. Więcej szczegółów w naszej "Polityce Cookies".